classic wedding coordination
Classic Wedding Coordination
- Pre-consulting and vendor referrals
- 4 hours pre-consulting and vendor referral, including menu tasting*
- Onsite coordination (includes duties during the wedding day)- Not incl. décor
- Complimentary menu tasting for two guests.
- A final brief meeting, to finalize all details from itinerary to floor plan will take place one month prior to wedding date.
- Onsite wedding coordination, which involves:
- Ensuring set up is correct
- Liaising with suppliers on the day
- Straightening and perfecting
- Checking up on bride and groom progress
- Meet and greet with MC and Ops/floor manager –go
- through itinerary together.
- Assist bride to ceremony area at the most
- appropriate time.
- Once the ceremony takes place, the coordinator
- will do a thorough handover to Operations and or
- Floor Manager before departing.